Offices for Rent in Erovea Central
82109 Bratislava, Office space for rent
Property is located in Bratislava City Center near Safarikovo square and the new Slovak National Theatre. Location is very well served by public transport and provides comfortable access by car. Short distance from Bratislava second district business and the D1 highway. Garage car parking spaces available.
Office space24.500 sqm
Separable from250 sqm
Facilities & features
- Alterable rooms
- Passenger elevator
- Security service
- Surveillance camera
- Underfloor heating
Offices to let from 250 – 5,000 sqm.
Prestigious location within Bratislava
Convenient access by car and public transport
Grade A office accommodation
Eurovea Shopping Center adjacent
EUROVEA CENTRAL was designed to provide a high standard of office space space appropriate to the growing international stature and importance of Bratislava. Featuring world-class architecture and design, impressive technical specification, and set in a stunning location, EUROVEA offers a truly inspiring business environment. Moreover, the project offers a unique combination of 150 shops and 30 cafes, bars and restaurants, in addition to a fitness centre, relaxation centre, theatres, cinemas, and a rich mix of other leisure and entertainment facilities, all integrated with an attractive riverside park.
EUROVEA CENTRAL offers 24,500 m2 of Grade A office space in three landmark buildings, each of which has a unique character and the ability to address the specific requirements of a broad range of tenants. The flexibility of the space enables the creation of an optimal work environment for a variety of companies, irrespective of their size and focus.
EUROVEA CENTRAL offers:
- Impressive representative lobby with reception and 24-hr security
- security camera and access system
- contemporary lifts (dedicated garage lifts and office lifts)
- parking and storage facilities
- modern, flexible floor plates enabling creation of individual offices or open-plan offices
- cooling and heating (perimeter recessed floor heating and ceiling mounted fan coil units)
- fresh air supply (buildings Central 1 and Central 3 = 1.5 air charge/h, building Central 2 = 4.5 air charge/h)
- open able windows in Central 1 and Central 3
- double glazed windows with solar coated glazing
- raised floors with floor boxes
- carpet in 500x500 mm interchangeable tiles
- suspended ceilings with integrated lighting
fully fitted and equipped toilets
electronic fire alarm system
The primary cooling capacity of the project is provided by water from the adjacent Danube River. This forward-thinking solution has positive benefits both for operating costs and the environment. The use of river cooling reduces the electrical requirement of the property resulting in lower costs and a smaller carbon footprint – all achieved with no negative impact on the river‘s bio systems.
A dedicated, well trained and experienced team ensures that the buildings are managed to the highest standards and that occupier satisfaction is maintained.