VGP Logistics Park Malacky
90101 Malacky, Hall/warehouse/production for rent
Situated just seconds from the D2 Highway which links Bratislava with Prague, Malacky is one of Slovakia's logistics and light industrial locations. The neighbouring junction is benefitting from both north and south bound entrances and exits. Four million people live within a 60km radius of the park.
Surface area220.000 sqm
Warehouse space105.000 sqm
Flexible warehouse accommodation available from 1500 sqm plus offices.
- High standard logistics and industrial space with future expansion possibilities
- Logistics Centre built by international successful developer VGP
- Convenient due to short distance to Bratislava with immediate access to D2
- Designed for warehousing, logistics and light industry / assembly
- Slovakia’s premier and well established industrial location
Brand new logistics / light industrial premises available now, adjacent to the D2 Highway. Modern warehousing constructed to the highest modern specification. Areas to lease from 1,500 square meters to 14,000 square meters. Minimum height of 10m, floor strength of 5 tonnes per square meter. Flexible office content. Also suitable for light industrial use. Build to suit opportunity also exist with the potential for occupiers to purchase their own premises.